Giving is about more than simply paying bills. There is something deeper to the “why” we give. Here are five (5) reasons we give:
1. Our generous hearts are a direct response to how generous God has been to us.
2. Generous people can change the lives of others in their communities, regions, nationally, and around the world.
3. Generosity shows that we truly want to love like Jesus loved and establishes the right priorities in our lives.
4. We are instructed to give. Malachi 3:10 instructs us to “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse…” Giving is an act of faith and obedience.
5. Being generous with what God has blessed us with is a privilege. We share God’s generosity when we give freely and with a cheerful heart.
To give to The Sanctuary Outreach Ministries, click the link below and follow the instructions.